What's included in this release?
Action Item Detail Screen
The action item detail screen (the screen when you select an action item) has been restyled to include additional detail. If the action item is on a homeowner account, it will now include the info from the homeowner header.
If there is a service provider linked to the action item, it will include a row with information on the Service Provider.
The Details section that includes includes the action item description has been updated to preserve line breaks and formatting
The Messages Section has a New Look!
- Headers have been added to indicate step changes. It is now easy to see exactly what step changes happened, especially in those situations where the action item auto-advanced.
- The messages grid has been restructured to allow the message the full width of the grid instead of just one column.
- Paperclips only appear on those messages that have an attachment.
- The Author and Recipient (Sent To) will show on the left.
- The Timestamp, email link and paperclip (if applicable) will display on the right.
Notification Status and Delivery Method
You can now click the recipient name to see how the message was sent and get delivery information.
*Please note that it is dependent on the recipient's email client as to when a message will show "Open". Some clients will indicate open once a message has been read, some clients will only indicate "Open" if a reply has been sent.
You can now give your users the ability to respond to your communications in different ways, other than just replying between the dotted lines! All action item email templates now include the following options for responses:
- Reply Between: this is the existing option.
- Reply Above: there’s only one line, and everything above that line gets included in the reply.
- Do Not Reply: no lines, and a message stating “Please do not reply to this message.” This option will not prevent replies
- None: no lines and no message.
You can set this per action item step's email template by selecting the appropriate item from the dropdown on the template edit window.
* Please note that these email settings are adjusted on each individual email template and cannot be changed globally (for all action items at the same time).
Copying Across Multiple Associations
Individual Assessments, Calendar events, Documents/Library folders and Association Additional Info fields can now be copied to all other associations that the user has permissions for. When selecting Copy on any of these items, a window will allow the selection of associations that item should be copied to.
- Assessments have a checkbox in the top of the Copy screen which can be selected to Include Assessment Rules. If this box is not checked, it will copy the assessment name, GL, billing (statements or coupons) but will not copy the individual rules.
- Calendar events can be copied by clicking the Copy button at the top of the calendar; the events that can be copied will appear in a dropdown. Assessments are not an option to be copied because they’re derived from the association’s assessments setup.
- Documents can be copied by right-clicking on a document or folder. If a folder is copied, all contents will be copied along. If a document is copied but the folder does not exist in the destination, the path will be created. If a document is copied that is already exists in that location, it will replace the existing document. Documents in the root folder will not be copied along with the root folder, those need to be copied individually. Permissions are included in the copy.
- Association Additional Info data can be copied per field. Copying will overwrite the information in the destination (a warning is given).