Question: How do I regenerate a letter?
Once a letter has hit the print queue, it can be regenerated on the action item level, by:
1. Go to the action item for the letter you want to regenerate.
2. Click on the green paper clip to open your attachment viewer.
3. Click Next or use the dropdown menu to select the letter you would like to generate.
4. Use the arrow shown in the attached screenshot to display your letter edit options.
5. Click Regenerate and then close out your attachment window.
Note: Be sure that you make the change that you need to make to your letter by editing the action item description, the CCR Item Letter Description, etc BEFORE regenerating your letter. Once you regenerate your letter, the letter that is sitting in the print queue will be regenerated, so you will not have to pull it out of the print queue before regenerating.