Summary: This article will show you how to set up a new user in your Vantaca database.
To begin, navigate to the Settings > Users page as seen below. The current user list will be displayed. To add a new user, click the New User button.
Complete the New User popup, enter the information, and click Update to create the user.
- User Name: The first and last name of the User. This is what will display in Vantaca on actions taken by the user. ex: Action Item Notes, Messages, etc.
- Login: The login that the User will use to log in to Vantaca.
- Password: The password that the User will use to log in to Vantaca.
- Email: The email of the User for notifications from Vantaca.
- Phone: The cell phone number of the User for text notifications from Vantaca.
Note: Users must be assigned at least one Responsibility to log in to Vantaca. A Responsibility can be added either through (1) the User page (by drilling down on the User and adding a responsibility) or (2) the Responsibility page (by drilling down on the Responsibility and adding the user). See Employee Change How-To (Users and Responsibilities) for more details.
For more on Responsibilities, check out the Understanding Roles, Responsibilities and Portfolios article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.