Question: How can I create a Mail Merge for Homeowner Mailing Labels in Microsoft Word?
- Navigate to Homeowner > Homeowner List.
- Use the column settings to display the available columns that you would like. For Mailing Labels, we recommend "Homeowner Name", "Mailing Address 1" and "Mailing City, State, Zip".
- Either search to filter for the owners that you want.
- Click Export to Excel and save the file to your computer.
- Open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
- In the ribbon at the top, click Mailings.
- Select Start New Mail Merge.
- Select Labels
- Select the details for the manufacturer of your label paper.
- Click OK.
- Click Select Recipients.
- Use an Existing List.
- Navigate to your files and click open.
- If Excel needs to convert the file, allow it.
- Select the sheet that contains the data (if you have not modified the export from Vantaca, it will be Sheet 1.
- Click Insert Merge Field to set up your first label.
- Click Update Labels to copy the merge field to all labels.
- Use the Preview Results field to check the setup of the labels and make corrections as necessary.
- Click Finish and Merge and select Edit Individual Documents. This will create a new document of labels so that they can be reviewed and printed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.