Summary: This article will detail what processes will and won't work once an association is marked Not Live.
To mark an association Not Live, navigate to the Association > Association List screen and click Edit on the association that is to be marked Not Live.
Click the Live checkbox so that it is unchecked. Click Update to save the changes.
For associations that are Not Live, the following processes/functions will still work:
- Manually generating and deleting charges.
- Manually stepping action items.
- The Lockbox will commit and post whatever is sent from the bank - non live associations are in the lockbox file until the bank stops sending it.
- Paylease payments will be posted.
- Invoice remittance emails.
- Blocked payment flag will only show up.
- You CAN generate logins (but these won't be sent and the homeowner can't login).
- Bulk step action items.
- Geolocation for the mobile app.
- (PPB Only) New bank request.
For associations that are not live, the following processes will no longer work.
- Money Movement
- Vantaca won't look for the bank final statement
- Outbound communication won't send: print queue, email, or text
- Charge generation (process won't happen but you can manually do it)
- Nightly generations and processes such as collections
- Action items that are set to automatically advance
- Paying Invoices
- Vantaca won't check for: balances, check images, statements.
- Association is excluded from the the validation file.
- Recurring transfers and journal entries stop posting.
- Owner ACH and payment plans and recurring eChecks stop.
- Auto posted contracts will stop.
- Action items that will send an email the email will show as processed but will just get lost.
- Auto Fee waiver.
- ACH-Positive pay - if you cut a check, you wont show up in bank.
- No access to 1099 screen.
For information about offboarding an association, visit the Offboarding an Association article.