Question: What processes will still run once an association is marked as Not Live?
Go to Association > Association List and click Edit.
The Live checkbox will be unchecked.
Processes/Functions that will still work:
- Manually generating and deleting charges
- Manually stepping action items
- The Lockbox will commit and post whatever is sent from the bank - non live associations are in the lockbox file until the bank stops sending it.
- Paylease payments will be posted.
- Invoice remittance emails.
- Blocked payment flag will only show up
- You CAN generate logins (but these won't be sent and the homeowner can't login).
- Bulk step action items
- Geolocation for the mobile app.
- (PPB Only) New bank request.
Processes that stop once an association is marked "Not Live":
- Money Movement
- Not looking for bank final statement
- Outbound communication won't send: print queue, email, or text
- Charge generation (process won't happen but you can manually do it)
- Nightly generations and processes such as collections
- Auto step action items
- Paying Invoices
- We are not checking for: balances, check images, statements
- Association is excluded from the the validation file.
- Recurring transfers and journal entries stop posting.
- Owner ACH and payment plans and recurring echecks stop.
- Auto posted contracts will stop.
- Action item that will send an email the email will show as processed but will just get lost.
- Auto Fee waiver.
- ACH-Positive pay - if you cut a check, you wont show up in bank.
- No access to 1099 screen.