Question: What are the different Document file paths that can be included in my financial delivery action item?
Document file paths play a role in the financial delivery Action Item. There are a few file paths that can be included in your financial delivery XN set up that can help your XN accomplish more. Below are some common file paths that are used and a short description of what the file path does.
To pull in bank statements to the end of your financial package, you would include the following file path to the step in your XN that produces your package.
- Documents/Bank Statements/[~ReportDate:yyyy/MM~]/
To pull in invoice images to the end of your financial package, you would include the following file path to the step in your XN that produces your package.
* This file path is a hard-coded file path, meaning changing the name of the folder or making it a subfolder will not allow invoice images to post automatically.
- Documents/Invoice Images/[~ReportDate:yyyy~]/Invoices [~ReportDate:MM-yyyy~].pdf
- Documents/Financials - Board/[~ReportDate:yyyy/MM~] Financials.pdf
- Documents/Association Financials/[~ReportDate:yyyy/MM~] Financials.pdf
For more options on naming documents on file paths click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.