This project is to plan, organize and create communication(s) introducing and training homeowners and board members on the new Portal.
Benefits of Doing This:
- Fewer questions coming in if you Address questions upfront with communication to the Homeowner and Boards.
- Drives more usage to the portal which improves your efficiency in Vantaca.
- The biggest benefit would be an email campaign to gather as many emails from homeowners and board members as possible, as this is how most of the communication will flow out of Vantaca.
Questions to Consider:
- How do I want to communicate to homeowners and the Board? Email, letter, postcard, video
- For Board members – zoom meeting, training video, document, Zendesk articles
- When do you want to send out a communication to Homeowner & Board members?
- Who will work on the communications?
- When do you want to send out the communications?
Approach and Details:
- Assign someone to manage homeowner communication.
- Assign board communication.
- Define timeline when to send out communications.
- Train Boards on the Vantaca Portal.
- Campaign to get emails – the system can generate portal logins for those homeowners that have an email on file and drive them through the Vantaca Portal giving more efficiencies to your organization.
Sharepoint folder for communication samples in the '.Board and Owner Communication Samples' folder