This project is to create a calendar that provides visibility to an association's boards and/or homeowners on the portal. This calendar commonly contains items such as association events, board meetings, and office closures. Association Calendar will not replace your current company calendar.
Benefits of Doing This:
- Provides clarity on when/what association events will occur to board members and homeowners.
- Board members will have the ability to add events.
Questions to Consider:
- Do I currently offer anything similar to this calendar?
- If no, I would suggest setting up post-go-live.
- What type of events do I want to post for our boards and homeowners to view?
Approach and Details:
- Setup management company holiday’s/closures on the model association and copy to all associations.
- Typically, we see association manager or association admins create their association specific events once the model has been copied over.