This project is to identify all letters to homeowners and update and upload them with merge tags into Vantaca. This is so the letters can be automatically populated and generated for a process such as ARC, Collections, Violations, New Owner Setup, etc.
This project can be one of the most beneficial but also the most time-consuming. It is good to start planning early for this project.
Benefits of Doing This:
- Allows the system to automatically generate and preview a specific letter.
- A single letter template can be applied to all associations with the use of merge tags.
- Custom merge tags can be created and applied to letters.
- Letter templates can be ‘global’ or ‘association’ specific.
- A chance to consolidate and clean up all outgoing letters to homeowners.
- Any time a Letter Template is updated all employees will access the most recent version.
- Allows field managers to have the letter created before leaving a site during an inspection.
Questions to Consider:
- What letters can I use with merge tags?
- Do I have any letters that are association specific?
- Do I need any custom merge tags outside of Vantaca’s merge tag list?
- Who should be able to edit the templates?
Approach and Details:
- Assign a template administrator to gather and manage all the letters.
- Identify what departments to collaborate with.
- List all homeowner letters and how they are used and identify ones that can be consolidated.
- Update letters with merge tags
- Upload letters into Vantaca