This project is to set up a folder structure and upload documents you want to be available in Vantaca for internal and external purposes. The document folders can be shared internally and/or shared with Board members and homeowners on the portal.
Benefits of Doing This:
- All documents will be centrally located and readily available in Vantaca.
- You can share a document folder(s) on the portal for only Board members and/or Homeowners
- Reduce the number of homeowner calls if Association’s Rules & Regs are available for them on the Portal.
- You have the ability to post documents publicly and share the link with Realtors to self-serve.
- The form can be uploaded so homeowners can self-serve as well, such as lease registration, clubhouse, etc.
- The ability to pull in documents for any action items, such as governing documents for Welcome Packet.
Questions to Consider:
- Are there documents that you want to share on the Portal for Board Members and Homeowners?
- What documents would be helpful for Vantaca.net users?
- Should I do this now?
- Do I have the resources to dedicate to this project?
- Are the benefits of doing this project enough to work on the project now? Will it take away from my team completing the rest of the project plan?
- On average, we see clients taking an hour per association to complete.
Approach and Details:
- Decide what documents you want to upload to Vantaca and then prioritize the ones necessary for Go-Live.
- Define your document folder structure. An example will be in your Asana task.
- Assign responsibility for organizing and uploading the documents.
- Gather all necessary documents per association and Upload.