This project is very important when utilizing the ARC & Violation Action Items. The types are added in Vantaca and utilized to determine the type of ARC request or the type of Violation. The letter descriptions can be added for each type which can be inserted into a letter to the homeowner to give them a fuller description.
Benefits of Doing This:
- When processing an ARC request or a Violation, the types you have entered will allow the user to narrow down to the specific ARC request or type of Violation (move to maybe summary)
- Ability to preselect types while in the field.
- Letter Descriptions provide uniform verbiage for all ARC & CCR Types
- Ability to set up a Global List with having the ability to override at the association level.
Questions to Consider:
- Do you see a benefit in consolidating to a global list?
- Do I have a global ARC & CCR (Violation) Type list?
- How do I want to delegate the task? One person adding the Types and another adding the Letter Descriptions
Approach and Details:
- Create a Global list of ARC & CCR Types
- Select the most important and used types and build the descriptions. This project is ongoing so the remaining can be built out over time.
- Determine which associations would be different than the global.
- SuperUser to work with the managers to create a Global List
- SuperUsers add a global list to Settings
- Managers add Letter Descriptions for their portfolio