This project is to improve the efficiency of your management companies AP process. Association services provide you with a single screen that can store all the associations recurring invoices such as management fees, utilities, etc. This screen will be utilized to auto-post invoices, with the ability to auto-approve, and autopay.
Benefits of Doing This:
- The ability to define preferred service providers for an association
- Automatically assign service providers to collections activity
- Create auto-approval criteria for invoices that an association pays frequently
- Create board approval overrides for specific association contracts
- Automatically post recurring expenses monthly
- Setup association-specific overrides for the payment method for specific service providers
Questions to Consider:
- What are common services across all associations?
- What are my recurring invoices per association?
- Who are my common service providers per association?
Approach and Details:
- Create default services on the model association and copy them to all associations
- Determine the most frequent invoices per association that this feature could automate
- Create the most frequent invoice contracts