This project is to pull your notes, attachments, documents, or any other data files from your current software and find a place to store them. This is a good data practice when converting to any new software or service.
Benefits of Doing This:
- Move them to a place that is easily accessible
- Opportunity to archive or organize data files
Questions to Consider:
- What do I want to download/store as a reference from my previous software?
- Examples: Invoice images, owner notes, owner attachments, service provider insurance documents, etc.
- Items not brought over by Vantaca, where will they live? Vantaca, SharePoint, some other location?
Approach and Details:
- Review the Statement of Work (SOW) that you have with Vantaca and determine what data is coming over and what is not
- Identify any files to upload into Vantaca under Association > Documents and how the document structure in your Vantaca database should be laid out.
- Determine files that need to be easily accessible