Summary: This article explains the Message Details screen when clicking on the 'Sent To' link on an Action Item.
When an Action Item step or message sends a notification to an internal or external role, Vantaca populates those Message Details. Message Details can be found by clicking on the Sent To link on any notification of an Action Item. The details that you see are specific to only that notification of the Action Item.
You will first see the name of the recipient of that notification. If you drill down on that, you will see the following information in these four columns.
- Processed: This is the timestamp that this notification occurred.
- Method: This is the method by which this notification was sent.
- The Method is determined by the configuration of the Notification Settings in the Rules of that step of the Action Item. It can include options such as Email, Paper, Text, Web, or App depending on the notification settings. (Note: App is referencing the mobile app for users.)
- Status: The current status of the notification.
- Status can be things such as Sent, Printed, Error, Processing, or No Token. No Token only shows when the Method is App and is an indication that they do not have the mobile app or have not registered for app notifications.
- Details: Additional details about the notification can be shown here depending on the Action Item type and method of the notification.
- Details provide additional information such as email address if the Method is Email, or the Print Job ID if the Method is Print.
If you drill down on an item with an Email Method, you will see Event History, similar to the information found on the email research screen.
Depending of what email carrier the recipient uses, Vantaca receives different levels of information. This information may be as general as "successfully delivered" or as specific as "opened by recipient" or "replied to."
This information is only populated when a notification is sent. If there is no Role assigned to that step, or if (for example) that Homeowner does NOT have an email on file, then no email data will populate.