Modern Portal - Homeowner Login
The following changes have been made to reports with individual GL entries:
- The following reports will now display indications of Void and Reclass entries:
- GL Trial Balance
- GL Trial Balance (Expense Only)
- GL Trial Balance (Expense Only) (YTD)
- GL Trial Balance By Fund
- GL Trial Balance By Groups
- GL Trial Balance Consolidated
- Reclass entries will display on the report as “Reclass - [reclass entry description]”
- Note: The original GL Entries will display the original description, not the description of the reclass entry.
- Void entries will display on the report as “Void - [void comment/description]”
- Note: The original item entry will display the original description, not the description of the void entry.
- Individual GL entries will now display indications of Void and Reclass entries on the following sub-reports:
- Income Statement (2Col)
- Income Statement Consolidated
- Income Statement Quarterly
- Income Statement By Groups
- Income Statement with Breakout
- Income Statement with Cashflow
- Income Statement with Codes
- Income Statement with Codes (Sections)
- Income Statement with Codes Consolidated NOI (Sections)
- Income Statement with Codes - Consolidated (Sections)
Displaying individual instances of Void and Reclass entries will ensure that you have a complete picture of each GL Entry and why it's been reclassed or voided. By addressing the reports and sub-reports, we've ensured that that the void and reclass indicators remain consistent for you throughout Vantaca.
- The error causing Late Fees to charge if set to a percentage of Current Balance but not post when being set to a percentage of the Charge Amount has been resolved.
- The issue involving the filename not matching the Data File name and subsequently causing an integration error has been resolved.
Fund Balance Sheet
- Corrected the error causing the Fund Columns to not display if there is no activity for the month and the column headers will now be displayed even if there is no data to populate.
- Corrected the UI issue causing the Homeowner ID column to incorrectly appear to the left of the selection box column.