Before you can start customizing your Credit Card text, you’ll need to make sure that you have the following options enabled:
- In Settings > Interfaces, you’ll need to have a bank or third-party payment interface turned on.
- Contact our Support Team if you need to make changes to your Banking Interfaces.
- In Association > Portal Pages, the Credit Card Payment page needs to be enabled.
- Note: If this page is not enabled, there will be no credit card options available on the Portal page.
Enabling and Naming the Buttons
- Go to Association > Settings > Portal.
- Select the Edit button on the third-party payment provider you’re configuring.
- Select Yes from the dropdown list for the associated Allow [third-party payment provider] Redirect Payments. Note: This field may already be enabled.
- Enter the text you want to display for your homeowners in the Payment Label field and select the Update button to save your changes.