Summary: This article will go over how to use the Amenity Calendar screen to stay up-to-date on your association's Amenity Reservations including adding and deleting an amenity event.
The Amenity Calendar can be accessed via Association > Amenity Calendar.
Any pending Amenity Reservations will have a Tentative banner () on the event block.
When viewing the Month view of the calendar, if a day has more than one Amenity Event, a clickable ellipses () can be selected to which will redirect the user to the Day view of the calendar to see all Amenity Events for the day.
You can view the details of an individual Amenity Event by double-clicking on the event to open the Amenity Event Form.
Note: All of the fields are read-only and the only field that you can interact with is the XN Number, which will take you to the Action Item page when selected.
Adding a New Amenity Reservation Action Item
You'll need to select a Amenity Category and an Amenity before being able to select the + New Event button:
- Select a homeowner from the Association Search grid.
- Enter information as required for Current Step, Reminder Date, Subject, Description and any other fields needed.
- The Amenity Type will auto-populate based on your earlier selections but can be changed by selecting from the dropdown list.
- The Event Date, Start Time and End Time will all be validated against the Amenity Event so if you attempt to create an event that is outside its configured parameters, you'll receive an error message.
- Select Update to create the Amenity Reservation Action Item.
How do I delete an Amenity Reservation/Event?
The quickest way to delete an existing Amenity Reservation from the Amenity Calendar is to open the Action Item via the Amenity Event Form and stepping the Action Item to Void.