Summary: This article provides an overview of the Budget screen.
- Navigate to an Association's Budget by selecting Accounting > Budget.
- To select another association, select Association Name to select from a list of available associations.
The top menu bar of the Budget screen has several functions listed below:
- +New GL: Add a new GL code line item to the budget.
- Save Changes: Save any changes made to amounts, GLs, etc to the selected budget.
- Cancel Changes: Cancel any draft or error changes made to the selected budget.
- Fund: Select the fund for the Association's budget to be view/edited (e.g Operating, Reserve).
- Fiscal Year: Select the fiscal year budget to be viewed/edited.
- Note: Vantaca fiscal year budget is determined by the starting month of the budget (Start in June 2019 = 2019 Fiscal Year).
- Status: Indicates budget status as Approved or Proposed.
- Approve Budget: Button to approve budget in its current form. (Replace by Unapprove Budget button when budget is in an approved status).
- Copy [Previous Fiscal Year] Notes: Copies over any existing notes from last year's budget to the current budget.
- Note: You'll have the option to overwrite current budget year information with last year's notes.
- Refresh Actuals: Refreshes Actuals information in the grid.
- Export without Totals: Exports the budget, excluding the Totals information.
- Export to Excel: Export the budget to Excel.
Other notes on Budgets in Vantaca:
- Budgets automatically roll over year to year. If a budget line item is not allocated equally across all months, leave zero in the annual column and enter the specific desired amounts in each month.
Please sign in to leave a comment.