Summary: The purpose of this article is to provide instructions for importing Tenant Records
- Create and format a tenant records import spreadsheet (or use the attached sample)
- Import a tenant records import spreadsheet
The first step in importing Tenant Records is to create a spreadsheet that includes at least the following mandatory columns:
2. Account or OldAccount (Account is the account number of the OWNER, not the Tenant)
Additional columns that can be included in your spreadsheet include:
- MoveIn (this must be in date format)
- MoveOut (this must be in date format)
Once your spreadsheet is formatted correctly, go to the Settings > Import page. Click New Import, import type is Tenant, then add your spreadsheet.
A sample spreadsheet that you can use to get started is attached to this article.
Note: Your ability to import tenant records is based on the Tenants Import role security. If you do not have access to that import, please contact your system administrator.