Summary: This article will explain the settings for the ACH draft process.
To configure your ACH Draft settings for your association navigate to the Association > Settings page, select the correct association, then scroll to the ACH section, shown below.
Click Edit to make changes to any of the four settings.
- ACH Auto Draft Day: The day of the month that you would like the ACH file for this association to be sent to the bank.
- ACH Generate in Advance: How many days prior to the draft date you would like the ACH file to generate for review.
- To review the generated ACH file, navigate to the Homeowners > ACH Draft screen. The file will be there to review from the day it is generated until the draft day. All other days of the month, this screen will be blank.
- Any changes that need to be made to the draft, must be made from this screen if the file has already been generated. Click Edit or Delete as shown below to make changes to the ACH draft. Whatever is on the ACH Draft screen on the draft day is what will be drafted from the homeowner's accounts.
Once you have made any necessary changes, click Update to save the changes.
- ACH Draft Amount: Our ACH process drafts owner's accounts based on the following options:
- Charge Amount - Exact amount charged that month for charges that are set to be included in the ACH draft on the Association > Assessments screen.
- Charge Balance - Remaining balance of the charges that are set to be included in the ACH draft on the Association > Assessments screen.
- Charge Balance not exceeding Charge Amount - Remaining balance of charges, not to exceed the most recent months total charge amount.
- ACH Include Charges: Which charges to include in the draft, such as only the current month's charges or all charges since the last draft day.
**Note: All Charges since last draft day includes charges with a created date since the last draft, not posted date
Click Update to save your changes. If all associations will have the same ACH draft settings, select the Model Association and update the ACH draft settings to update for all associations that are following the model.
Note: It is important to have the ACH Generate in Advance Day and the Draft day not happen on the first of the month. The reason for this is to reduce any possible errors with the assessments not posting correctly, or to allow homeowners to sign up for ACH that month before the preview generates. The earliest we recommend clients setting their ACH Generate in Advance to is the 2nd day of the month.