Summary: This article will explain how to import or manually create a Deposit Beginning Balance.
Importing a Deposit Beginning Balance
There are two Import types that can be used to import a Homeowner's Deposit Beginning Balance:
- Charge Balance Import
- Charge Balance without History Import
Both Imports will support negative Amounts for a Deposit Type Charge and will post as a Negative Amount when viewed via Homeowner > Ledger > Deposit > Edit Deposit History.
Note: Deposit Beginning Balance will be excluded from the Overall Account Balance and only impact the Deposit Ledger.
Check out this article for more information about Importing a Homeowner's Beginning Balance.
Editing or Creating Deposit History
You can add a Homeowner's Deposit Beginning Balance by using the Edit Deposit History button on the Homeowner > Ledger > Deposit tab. Note: You'll need the Edit History permission under Settings > Roles > Homeowner > Homeowner Ledger to Edit Deposit History.
- Click the Edit Deposit History button.
- Click +New History Item.
- Select a Transaction Date.
- Select a Deposit Type. Dropdown will only include Deposit Type Charges
- Enter a Payment Amount.
- Enter a Bankruptcy Action Item Number, if necessary.
- Click ✔ Save History to complete.