Creating View Only Users to Access Vantaca.net
Objective: Create logins for Auditors/Outside Accountants, Collection Attorneys, and Board Members
Option 1 for setting up collection attorneys (recommended)
- Navigate to Service Providers > Provider Contacts
- If the contact is already in the system click the Edit button, if not click + New Contact button
- Enter the service provider's contact information
- Check the box to allow login access
- Enter a password for your service provider
- Click Update .
- When complete, email the user their login credentials (the system does not do this automatically)
To login, the service provider will navigate to vantaca.net, enter your company id, their email is their login and the password you issued them is their password.
- First, navigate to Settings > Users and create a login
- For details on login creation, please read our article: Setting Up User Access
- Next, navigate to to Settings > Responsibilities
- Click the + New Responsibility button
- Create a name for the Responsibility in the Responsibility column. We recommend the following naming convention: "Role – user’s name" (ie Auditor – Bob or Attorney - Jane)
- Choose the “Outside Accountant, Service Provider (for attorneys), or Board” role from the drop down (*these three roles are system-maintained roles/view only role which are not subject to the full user rate)
- Drill into the responsibility and click “+New User” to add the login that you created in step 1
- Select the Association tab and check the associations that this user should have access to. (*Please note that this will give these users access to the full owner lists in the associations selected. For collections attorney see Option 1 above)
- When complete, email the user their login credentials (the system does not do this automatically).