Custom Payment Allocations
There’s a new option for Payment Distribution in screen Association > Settings, category A/R. This is the Custom Order option which will make a new column visible in screen Association > Assessments called Pay Order. When in Custom Order mode you can enter a number when editing an assessment which will determine how payments will be allocated. It will start distributing payments at the lowest number (zero or higher) and move up accordingly. Assessments that should be only manual can be marked so by entering value “-1”. Payments will never be automatically allocated to those assessments. When numbers are the same, the allocation defaults to “Oldest First”.
Create Action Item from HO and Assoc List (Bulk Create)
In the Homeowner List and Association List screens there’s a new button at the top of the screen: Bulk Action Item. In both screens you can select multiple homeowners/associations and create a bulk Action Item for them. In the Action Types, the checkbox for “Require Association” has been replaced by a dropdown with five options:
- Not Selected: no constraints.
- Require Owner: an owner has to be selected to update this action item.
- Require Association: this requires an association only (so no homeowner/account) to be selected.
- Require Account: an account has to be selected.
- Require Association and/or Owner: either an owner, an association, or both have to be selected.
Budget Screen Updates
Screen Accounting > Budget has been improved:
- There’s a new column for Prior Year YTD Actual;
- The YTD Actual columns (selected and prior) show the month of the last closed fiscal period;
- The prior year info in the drilldown has an extra line, Prior Year Variance;
- The prior year info in the drilldown shows all lines without having to scroll;
- A status of “Approved” or “Proposed” can be selected:
- When in Proposed mode the screen functions as it used to;
- When in Approved mode the edit/save buttons go away, the label “Proposed” is renamed “Approved”, and there’s a button to “Unapprove”;
- A new security called “Open Budget” has been added in the Roles under Association > Budget. This allows users to be able to Unapprove approved budgets.
Copy Model – New Associations
When a new association is created (manually or by import), it copies the following items from the Model association:
- Services, including contracts with GL details;
- Document folders and documents (note that files in the root Documents folder are not copied);
- Assessments, including their rules;
- Calendar items, except for assessment items.
AR Aging Improvements
The AR Aging report has been improved in several ways:
- It can now be sorted by balance (highest delinquency at the top);
- Label “Current” is changed to “0-30” everywhere;
- Filtering out current and 30 days now correctly changes the balance and removes the lines;
- Summary with count and total amount for each category is added;
- Credit balances can be hidden;
- It can be filtered to show Assessments only.
Please sign in to leave a comment.