Print House Info
The following changes have been made to Print House functionality:
- Print Houses will now adhere to the settings configured via Settings > Company Info as the default logic for Print Queue Send To [Print House Integration] and will override any Interface Settings configurations if necessary.
- Added Print House Fields to Settings > Company Info.
- Added sections for the following print houses:
Note: Each print house will only display if the accompanying settings have been enabled under Settings > Interfaces.
- South Data
- South Data Client ID
- South Data User ID
- South Data Password
- HOA Mailers
- HOA Mailers API Key
- Optimal Outsource
- Optimal User ID
- Optimal Password
- Page Per Page
- Page Per Page Client ID
- Page Per Page Email
- South Data
We've moved all your Print House information to a single location where you can ensure that the information is correct and your Print House orders are being billed to the correct account.
Uploading a new Letter file with Merge Tags will now automatically map any valid merge tags.
- <<Account Number>> will be converted to «Account Number»
The latest Letter Template addition aimed to make our non-Word users' lives easier by being able to upload Letter Templates with Merge Tags and have those Merge Tags map correctly.
- Fixed the issue allowing email failure notification loops to occur without a means to detect or stop the loop once it had started.
- Fixed the issue preventing Board/Committee Members from being deleted.
Bank United Auto-Recon
- Fixed the issue preventing Bank United's invoice checks and transfers from reconciling as expected.
Vantaca IQ Features