Release Notes for Your Org's Personas
We've also included personalized release notes with the relevant features to specific roles in your organization. The Persona Release Notes can be found at the bottom of the article via downloadable file for each role.
Monthly Recurring Credits
Monthly Recurring Credit functionality has been added to the new Homeowner > Ledger > Credits tab.
- A new Monthly Recurring Credit can be added with the +New Credit button.
- Start Date: Credit Start Date. This is the date the credit will be posted.
- End Date: Date the credit will expire.
- Assoc Chg: The charge being credited.
- Note: A credit can be applied to any assessment configured on the association level.
- Amount: Credit Amount. The system will automatically convert this to a negative number.
- Override GL: Used to override the AR association configured GL.
- Note: By default, a credit will be marked as an Adjustment. If the Override GL is used, the credit will be marked as a Write-Off.
- Adjustment Description: There is no default description. If this field is left blank, the Description field on the Ledger > Transactions tab and Homeowner Statements will use the Assoc Chg field as the Description.
- Credit functionality on the Homeowner Ledger will require the accompanying permission enabled under Settings > Roles > Homeowner > Homeowner Credit.
- Monthly Recurring Credit information will be displayed in the following system areas:
- Next Assessment header section, after Assessment information.
- In the Modern Portal's Upcoming Assessments section.
- On Three-Column Statements.
Monthly Recurring Credits are now fully baked into Vantaca which means you and your users will no longer have to manually post charge adjustments each month to account for any recurring credits your homeowners may have.
The following changes have been made to the Ownership Transfer form:
- Added the option for the user to select the Proration Date as the Settlement Date or Today's Date.
- The selected option will auto-populate based on the entered Settlement Date or the calendar date,
- Added a Charge Date field to the form which will populate the new Charge Date column in the table.
- Note: Fiscal Period Protection will be active to prevent the user from posting into a closed fiscal period.
- Homeowner Charge Tags can now be transferred during the Ownership Transfer.
- Renamed the Tag grid to Charge Tags.
- Added an Other Tags grid below the Charge Tags grid.
- Will not display Percentage or Special Rate Tags.
These improvements to the Ownership Transfer form will ensure your Closing Coordinators know exactly when the adjustment activity will occur, allowing them to anticipate accordingly and mitigate the change for potential data mismatches.
Refund via ACH
Added the ability to Refund Homeowners via ACH.
- The Refund to ACH checkbox has been added to the Payment Adjustment form.
- Note: Checkbox will only appear if the account has ACH set up on their General Ledger.
- Users will need the Refund via ACH permission under Settings > Roles > Homeowner Ledger Advanced Adjustments.
Owner refund checks had a chance to be lost in the mail, resulting in another refund having to be issued and the homeowner waiting even longer to receive their refund. Refunding via ACH will allow you to immediately submit a refund to the homeowner via ACH, as long as they've provided their bank account information!
- Fixed an issue with emails containing commas in the name causing the email address to not be saved as expected.
- Fixed an issue with unknown documents being mysteriously attached to numerous transfers.
- Fixed an issue that was not preventing action items from auto-stepping themselves.
Amenity Request Action Type
- Fixed an issue with amenity request action items created by the calendar failing to step forward automatically as configured.
- Fixed an issue with users being able to view associations outside the scope of their configured portfolio.
- Fixed an issue with the Income Statement excluding the totals for any group and/or section that share a description.
- Fixed an issue with the Income Statement not calculating the YTD correctly when setting a new Fiscal Year date as the report date.
- Fixed an issue with the Ownership Transfer's prorate calculation.
Owner Charges Summary Report
- Fixed an issue with the Owner Charges Summary Report's title showing as "Lease Report."
Amenity Reservation Reminder
- Fixed an issue with Amenity Reservation reminder action items displaying the incorrect start and end time.
Income Statement by Fund
- Fixed an issue with the Income Statement by Fund - Quarterly not including the quarterly summary for the current period.
- Fixed an additional issue that was causing Statement files to duplicate the Address2 field.