A Date Range selector was added with the following options:
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
- Last 180 Days
- Last 365 Days: Default Setting
- Custom Range
The Service Provider's Invoice page was preloading a predetermined amount of invoices based on a date range that we determined was causing issues. We've reworked the logic of the grid to ensure that you no longer experience these performance issues that were afflicting our users and added a Date Range selector, allowing you to create an invoice view tailored to your specifications.
Action Type Filters
The Action Type column used to be the only column that you could filter by. We added the additional filters prevalent throughout the system to make your filtering on this page more efficient.
UnUsed CCR Search
Added the ability to search via CCR Item on the Association > CCR Items > UnUsed CCR tab.
Management Companies with hundreds of CCR items were having trouble navigating through the pages and pages of UnUsed CCR items so we've added convenient search fields that will allow you to easily search and filter through the numerous options.
- Fixed an issue that could cause management fee transactions from FCB to not be auto-reconciled appropriately.
- Fixed the issue that was occurring with lockbox items containing the same unique id and file date from separate banks not posting due to the system flagging them as duplicates, despite the items being from separate banks/interfaces.
Association Insurance Renewal Date
- Fixed the issue that was causing the Association Insurance's Renewal Date to inadvertently change to the day prior to the inputted date.
- Fixed the issue that was causing Voided Payments to be included in the Check Remittance Stub.
Page Per Page
- Fixed the issue with Homeowner Export to send the wrong homeowner address to Page Per Page.
- Fixed the issue with duplicate email attachments and images to be included as new attachments on an Action Item.
- Fixed the issue that was causing payments using the general subledger coupon code to be allocated to a different subledger in error, resulting in the need for manual payment adjustments.
- Fixed the issue with View Only Users being able to Delete and Edit Calendar Events.
- Fixed the issue with SouthData print jobs failing but displaying successfully as "Sent to South Data" in the Print Queue.
- Fixed the issue causing the Deposit Activity to not be excluded from the Account History and the Transaction History Report including Move to Ledger entries in error.
- Fixed the issue that was preventing users with multiple properties from being able to access their expected Make a Payment pages in the Modern Portal.
New Payment Option
Fixed the issue that was preventing the None (No Bank Ledger) option from being available as a New Payment option.
Fixed the issue with merge tags failing and records receiving inactive data in instances where an owner has multiple inactive property records.
- Fixed the issue requiring users to refresh the page after deleting an action type from the tool's configuration instead of the performance tool automatically refreshing with the user's changes.