Release Notes - September 6, 2022
- The error causing the incorrect inspection step to display for violations and fines to duplicate unexpectedly when violations are edited when reviewing in the portal has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue with an Action Item's Formatted Note not displaying the complete HTML formatting in instances where users are replying to emails sent directly from Vantaca.
Amenity Reservation Alerts
- Fixed an issue causing Amenity Reservation Reminders to be created despite the reservation being tentative.
- Added validations to Custom Homeowner Additional Info fields to prevent duplicate Field Labels from being added to Data Groups.
- Association will now be required on the following imports:
- Budget (New Association Only)
- Charge Balances
- Charge Balance without History
- GL Beginning Balance
- Homeowner Charge Percentage
- Homeowner Charge Tags
- Homeowner Specified Values
- Homeowner Tags
- Homeowner Transaction History
- Payment Allocation via Lockbox
- Payment Allocation via Post Deposit
- Post Charge
- Post Utilities Charge
Property Address Formatting
- Fixed an issue causing ampersands (&) and apostrophes (') in the property address to be replaced with their ASCII human readable text.
- Fixed the issue with the Address2 field being pulled multiple times on statements, causing the field to be included on the Address1 line.
- Fixed an issue causing the Custom List to open a random Action Item from the All Action Items and My Action Items.
- Fixed the issue causing Documents, Assessments and other items included on an Import to not import from the Model Association.