An Association Activity Note will be created whenever a One-Time Transfer is performed on Accounting > Transfer Funds.
This Activity Note will save you loads of time now that you don't have to submit a support ticket in order to see who kicked off the transfer. Previously, this would require submitting a support ticket which would then require tech support assistance in order to query the database and look up the audit logs. This activity note is one of many additions to Vantaca to improve the efficiency of your self-auditing capabilities, enabling you to have the answers you need without having to wait on Vantaca Support.
Merge Homeowner Tooltip
A tooltip has been added to the Merge Homeowner form that will link to a relevant Merge Homeowner article in the Vantaca Library.
The tooltip to the Vantaca Library will help you execute a Homeowner Merge as well as providing links to additional articles and useful information about the Merge process in Vantaca
- Fixed the issue that was causing owner payments to be broken out on all Statement Reports, instead of only on the Statement (Charge Summary) where this formatting is supposed to occur.
SendGrid Email Reader
- Fixed the issue causing the Action Item Message to display the Email Alias but not the Email Address tied to the Alias after being forwarded into the SendGrid Email Reader.
Action Item Charges
- Fixed an issue causing Fees on auto-rolling action item steps to apply the charge from the first step on subsequent steps, instead of applying the configured charges on each of the steps.
Homeowner Additional Info Export
- Fixed the issue that was causing an Azure 504 timeout error when attempting to export groups with higher than anticipated amounts to Excel.
Fixed the issue that was preventing the Lease Status from displaying the correct status after being updated to an Active Status and an End Date in the future.
- Fixed the issue that was causing the Lease End Date to be changed to the Closed Date in error.