Home by Vantaca Mobile App!
Home by Vantaca is now available in the App Store.
- The app is only available for iOS devices at this time.
- Vantaca's new homeowner mobile app will allow homeowners to perform all the functions currently offered on the Modern Portal's Billing Page including:
- Managing their payments.
- Viewing their Account History along with any charges, adjustments, or payments.
- Downloading their statement or transaction history.
- Homeowners will log in using their User Name and Password.
Note: The app will only function for associations currently utilizing the Modern Portal. If a homeowner attempts to log in to their association that uses the Classic Portal, they will receive a notification that they will need to proceed using a web browser.
- If the homeowner's account is used in multiple management companies, they'll be given the option to select which association to make payments on immediately after logging in.
Homeowner Transaction History
Fixed the issue with the Homeowner > Ledger > Transactions tab not excluding Deposit Type adjustments as expected.
Financial Overview Report
- Fixed the issue with the Financial Overview Report's Operating Cash section not generating due to an issue with GL Codes containing dashes being converted to an unsupported data type.
- Fixed the issue with the GLs without bank accounts being excluded from the Investment/Reserve section on the Financial Overview Report.
- Fixed the issue that was causing additional GL summaries to be included in error when being ran mid month, resulting in the Net Available Cash and Operating Cash Graph to not have matching amounts.
- Fixed the issue with unknown documents being attached to transfers due to an issue with the transfer logic attempting to look for a certain image type.
Refund from Subledger
- Fixed the issue that was causing all refunds from any credit category on a subledger to ignore the user's selection and refund from the Credit category of the Default ledger.
Receivables Type Balance Report
Fixed the issue with the Receivables Type Balance report pulling the previous month's Prepaid total instead of the current month's.