Here's a breakdown of what's included in our October 2019 Release:
Changes made to Invoices are now logged in the Action Item drill-downs. After paying by Check, the Check image will now be attached to the Action Item in the Paid step.
Attachment Size Increase to 10 MB
The size of attachments to Action Items has been increased from 4 to 10 MB per upload. For Association Documents, the maximum upload size remains 120 MB. All fields now have text indicating the maximum size per upload.
Association Settings for Calendar Scheduled Statements
In Association > Settings, section Statements, three new fields have been added: “Include ACH Default”, “Include All Properties Default” and “Include Credit Balances Default”. In manual statement generation, these can be found under Parameters in the Action Item Edit/Create popup. These new Association Settings will only apply to statement generations that are initiated from the Association Calendar.
Check Name Column
In addition to last release’s Provider Check Name feature, the Service Provider List and Provider search pop-ups now have available column “Check Name”.
Excel Export and Save Grids on Payment Search
Screen Homeowner > Payment Search now has Save Grids as well as the option to Export to Excel.
Unit # in Mailing Address 1 Tag
Tag “Mailing Address 1” now includes the unit number.
Improvements to Recent Invoices and Possible Duplicates
Recent Invoices and Possible Duplicates now show the GL numbers and they open their attachments in a new window for easier comparisons.
- Sorting and Filtering is enabled on Created Date and Last Note Date in All Action Items;
- Passwords can be updated in Portal and main app;
- Portal users can now view attachments from Generation Action Items;
- Association Name no longer shows in Portfolio column;
- Lockbox allocation grid now allows allocation to Credit;
- Invoices without bank accounts will respect the default bank account’s warning settings; a Blocked Ledger is no longer copied to a new owner;
- SouthData breakout coupons can now include ACH owners;
- Messages on Action Items will never be sent to Paper anymore;
- New GLs in the Invoice Select screen can now change Bank Accounts;
- Mail Format “All Addresses – Mailing Address w Name Tag” now always sends to Print Queue when set to Paper;
- Report “Income Statement Consolidated” now always displays Income before Expenses.