Here's a breakdown of what's included in our June 2020 Release:
Homeowner & Service Provider Tracking
The Management menu has two new screens:
- Homeowners Activity
- Service Providers Activity
Both screens are similar in function to the User Activity screen and will allows users to view login and usage activity for Service Providers and Homeowner users in the Owner’s Portal.
This new feature will allow users to see which homeowners are logging in to the owner’s portal and what they are doing once they login! This will provide valuable data to management companies on how their owners are responding to requests and utilizing their owner’s portal.
For service provider activity, users can now see what service providers are doing when they login to Vantaca.net and when they are accessing the system.
Homeowner Activity Screen Preview
Service Provider Activity Screen Preview
Export Association Insurances
In Association > Insurances, two new buttons are available.
- Export This Association’s Insurance
- Export All Association’s Insurance
One will download all insurances for the selected association, while the other will export all insurances of all associations that the user has access to, based on their portfolio.
This new feature exports your Association’s insurance information into easily shareable bites. This will allow for easier tracking of Association Insurance information at the Portfolio or Company level. Association-level insurance can easily be shared with Boards, and Portfolio-wide insurance information is helpful for internal auditing and managerial functions.
Inspection Board Compliance Chair
Clients can now set an Admin role on Violation Inspection action items to help control who is able to approve inspections via the Board Portal.
Clients now have the ability to create a Role, and apply that Role as the "Admin Role" to Violation Inspection Category Action items. This role acts as the administrator for Inspections and only Board/Committee Members with this role can complete inspections in Board Review. This means that you can have several board members weigh in and comment on items in an inspection, but only those members with the admin role can make the final approval of the inspection. This eliminates the “first come, first serve” aspect of Board Review. In the example below, we named the Role "Compliance Chair", but naming conventions are up to the Client.
Finally, additional permissions can be set on the Settings > Roles page, allowing for additional configuration.
Filters/Sorts on Hidden Columns
On pages with search/filter options, hiding a column clears those filters/searches.
It used to be necessary to clear out any filters, searches, or sorting on a column before hiding it, as these filters would still be active when the Column wasn’t visible and could affect your search. If our update, when columns have sorts or filters on them, those sorts and filters are now automatically removed when that column is set to Hidden. This used to be a confusing issue for users, and this update helps make searching your pages simpler and easier.
With "Type" column filtered.
Column removed, and filters reset.
- The Mobile App was updated for better performance
- Follow-up dates in grids no longer show a day off
- Portal pages that are set to inactive can no longer be accessed through links on other pages
- Edits to Homeowner Activity Notes now work on all tabs, are properly saved and Contact Info changes can no longer be edited in those Notes
- If on an Action Type Step “Hide from Portal” is checked, that step will not be visible anywhere in the Portal
- Statements and Inspection Reports can now handle ampersands in owner names
- Addresses are now allowed to have no street number, and this will no longer cause a 0 to be printed on those addresses
- Lockboxes can now match owners with leading zeroes
- The “From” address on checks now pulls the correct company instead of the default
- The Action Item Edit popup and the Inspection screen now show the correct default pay amounts for charges
- The Fiscal Year header on the Budget Report has been corrected
- Payment Methods can now be accessed and used for Previous Owners
- Associations can now only have one Physical Address, one Correspondence Address and one Remittance Address
- If an Inspection is Voided, all charges that were posted on ledgers from violations in that Inspection will be completely removed
- GLs that got set to UnUsed are now still visible where they were previously used in the GL Entry screen.