Third Party Print Job Voids
A new Cancel button has been added next to the Preview and Send buttons when sending Third Party print jobs to the Print Queue with Print Preview checked.
- Cancelling print jobs that originated from the Print Queue tab will put all items back into the Print Queue.
- Cancelling a Third Party Bulk print job will void the print job entirely.
Prior to this update, the only way to cancel a print job going to a Third Party was to send the file and then cancel it within the third party. This enhancement removes that additional step, ensuring your third party dashboard contains only the items you actually wish to see.
AAB - SSO Emulation
Users will no longer be able to mimic a homeowner account and redirect to a third-party account.
- Users currently using the mimic function to access owners accounts in third-party payment providers, such as PayLease, will find that they are no longer able to access these third-party owner accounts. In order to access those accounts, users will now have to log into the third-party provider directly as opposed to using the mimic function to access that information.
Prior to this update, management company employees were able to mimic homeowner accounts and redirect to a third-party site. This enhancement ensures that the product adheres to current AAB security standards.
The following reports have been added:
- Balance Sheet Monthly Comparison (w/ Codes): Compares the data as presented by the Balance Sheet – Consolidated for the selected current month and the preceding month and includes the Codes for each GL Account.
- GL Trial Balance (Expense Only)(YTD): Similar to the GL Trial Balance Report (Expense Only) but with a date range of YTD for the fiscal year. Displays only Expense type GL Account and separates into Debits and Credits along with the Beginning Balance and Ending Balance for the current period’s Fiscal YTD to the same YTD one year ago.
- Receivable Types Balance w/ GL Codes: Shows owner ledger charges and payments over the selected date range along with prior and current balances grouped by charge and owner, but also includes the Codes for each GL Account.
- AR Aging (Confidential): Shows money owed by the owners as of the process date without Homeowner Names and Addresses
The addition of more focused reporting capabilities will save your Boards time and effort as they reduce the need for manual manipulation in reporting to your Communities.
The following reports will now include the ability to sort by CCR Item:
- Violations Report
- Owner Violation Report
The ability to automatically pull reports based on preferred sorting will save your Boards time and effort as they reduce the need for manual manipulation in reporting to your Communities.
The All Board Members Report will now include the Term Start and Term End dates when exporting to Excel.
These two additional fields on the Excel export will allow you to easily identify when your applicable term dues will expire.
- Adding attachments to an Action Item will no longer clear the Include Tenants or Suppress Notifications (No Notifications?)
- The Portal Registration Key tag will now populate as expected in the Action Item
- The Third Party Orders tab will no longer show in the Print Queue when both the SouthData and the Optimal Outsource interfaces are set to Not Active.
- Recurring Fees that are waived (set to $0) will no longer post a zero-dollar amount in instances where it should have posted.
- Rate (per CCF) has been renamed to Rate on the in-grade table on statements with Utilities.
- The Send to Third Party button in the Third Party Orders tab of the Print Queue will now be displayed consistently when SouthData and/or Optimal Outsource are set to
- The AR Aging (No Previous Owners) Report has been reworked to prevent data from populating on a separate page from the associated chart when using the Run or New Window options in the Report Viewer and then downloading.
- The Income Forecast Report grouping order will now follow the GL group order set for the associations.
- AR Aging Reports have been reworked to prevent parameters causing errors.
Article is closed for comments.