Modern Portal - Login Email
Users will now be able to change their email address used to login.
- Changing the email address will add the new email to the user’s Contact Information.
By giving your homeowners the ability to change their own email address, you’ll save the hassle of having to change that information yourself or even saving a call or email to tech support to handle the request.
New Report - Paid Invoices by Service Provider
The Paid Invoices by Service Provider report has been added.
- The report will display all provider paid invoice information for the selected association within the specified date range.
- The report will display the following information:
- Report Header:
- Association Name
- Service Provider History [start date]-[end date]
- Group Header:
- Service Provider Name
- Address1 Address2
- City, State Zip
- Tax ID: [TaxID]
- Invoice Date
- Invoice Amount
- Paid Date
- Paid Amount
- Report Header:
The ability to view all invoice information for a specified date range will improve your association’s reporting and accounting capabilities, ensuring that any and all payments have been accounted for.
Report Enhancements - Bank Register Report
The following fields have been added to the Bank Register report:
- Balance as of [ReportStartDate]
- The beginning balance of the account as of the selected start date.
- Balance as of [ReportEndDate]
- The ending balance of the account as of the selected end date.
Including these new fields on all versions of the report will ensure that you’re able to track any disparity or variances in your Bank Register report.
Report Enhancements - Statement Coupon
The following changes have been made to the Statement Coupon:
- The late amount text coupon has been updated.
- Old Text: “Payments received after MM/DD/YYYY increase to $XXX.”
- New Text: “Payments received on or after MM/DD/YYYY to increase to $XXX.”
Clarifying communications between your association and its homeowners will help minimize confusion about late fees and let homeowners know exactly how much the payments will increase if not paid by the specified date.
- Replying to action items via email will no longer lose their formatting on the original replied message.
- The error causing the Cure Period tag to display as 0 in the preview when creating a new action item has been resolved.
- The tag will now populate correctly in the preview on Edit and Step as soon as the action item is created.
- Recurring fines will no longer ignore the Rule End Date causing fines to continue to post daily as a result.
- Reclasses that change funds for an invoice will no longer put in an extra debit of AP, which was putting invoices out of balance.
- Payment reallocations will no longer be displayed on transaction history or statements.
- Dashboard messages marked read will now automatically be marked read and removed from the list as intended.
- The error causing the Reserve Summary report to time out unexpectedly when running the report has been corrected.
- The error causing the Admin Billing report to be unable to generate has been resolved.
- The Fund Order on the GL Trial Balance by Fund report will now be displayed in the correct order.
- Production support generated the following reports for a client due to timing out issues on the client’s end:
- Balance Sheet Monthly Comparison
- GL Trial Balance
- Homeowner Transaction History