Third-Party Payment Mimic
A new interface setting has been added which will allow your users the ability to use the third-party payment mimic.
- Banks with multiple interfaces will have individual mimic settings for each interface.
- The setting will be automatically enabled for all Active bank accounts.
- The setting will be automatically disabled for all Inactive bank accounts.
- Please contact Customer Success for assistance with enabling/disabling this setting manually.
We’ve reintroduced the ability for your users to use third-party payment mimics which will enable your users to assist homeowners and reduce the stress and pain of dealing with payment problems for all parties involved.
Users will no longer be automatically logged out due to an issue involving a back-end service attempting to a seamless transition from one app service to another.
This issue was causing the system to not carry over the user’s credentials to the new site, causing them to have to resubmit their login credentials. With this release, users will no longer experience these interruptions to their online sessions.
Including Closed Action Items on all homeowner action item related screens will longer cause users to experience load times exceeding three minutes.
Users should notice improved load speeds when selecting both Homeowner Action Items and All Action Items.
- Users should no longer encounter the error that was causing submissions from the Reset Password page to not create a password reset action item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.