GL Trial Balance Consolidated
The GL Trial Balance Consolidated report has been added.
- The report will include the same fields and information as the regular GL Trial Balance report but will group items of the same type on the same date.
- These reoccurring transactions will be grouped and summed into a single “batched” row.
- The report will need to be enabled under: Settings > Roles > Reports > Financials.
This new version of the GL Trial Balance report will group items of the same type together on the same date which will improve the organization of information on your report. The grouping of information will also decrease the overall size of the report which means less pages to print.
- Corrected the error causing the Income Statement Summary to accurately show data for February when report is set to run through to the end of 2/20.
- The issue causing Alliance Association Bank’s single-sign-on payments to not function as intended when multiple banking integrations are active and preventing homeowners from making online payments has been resolved.