Enhancements - Amenity Calendar
Amenity Calendar Reservation requests will now be able to be linked to a homeowner property.
- A single property will need to be added to the request.
- All properties associated to the homeowner will be available options.
- If the homeowner only has one property associated to their account, the property selection will default to that address.
- Request submission will link the selected homeowner property to the created action item.
- This new feature applies to both Classic and Modern Portal.
This new feature will allow you to view reservations on a property-by-property basis on your amenity calendar giving you and your homeowners with multiple properties the ability to track their amenity reservations with ease.
- All time and date merge tags will now display the time based off the setting in System > System Settings > General > System Time Zone.
- ACH Drafts will now be generated accurately when set on specific subledgers or when excluding specific subledgers.
- Invoice Due Dates will now be displayed on both Modern and Classic Portals.
- Corrected the issues involving mobile accessibility when accessing the Modern Portal on a mobile device.
- Corrected the issue causing Banner and Logo images to not display accurately in the Modern Portal.
- The error causing a co-owner’s email address to be changed inadvertently when changing the communication preferences has been resolved.
- A Sorting field has been added to all AR Aging reports after identifying issues involving the pie chart legend not sorting as intended.
- Fixed the issue causing the AR Aging report to not count days for old charges correctly.
- Corrected the error causing the Beginning and Ending Balance fields to not populate accurately on the GL Trial Balance report.
- Users will now be able to save PDFs, PNGs and JPEGs accordingly, instead of only being able to save as HTML.
- Corrected the issue causing the View Detail Icon to not always consistently display on the Homeowners > Logins > Mimic > Board Action Items / Invoices
- The error causing two-column statements to not accurately display both address fields has been resolved.
- The issue involving the Total Deposit Amount on the Deposit Register report to be incorrect due to eCheck payments to not be displaying accurately has been resolved.
- The Deposit Register report will now display all transactions on the homeowner account.
- Fixed the error causing the database name to appear in the Community Portal header on the Modern Portal.
- Corrected the error causing two-column statements to not be able to run as expected.
- The error causing users to be unable to filter by “Total” has been resolved.
- The Address2 field will now be displayed on the Owner Transfer report.
- The GL Trial Balance Expense report will now pull data from the correct fiscal year start.
- Corrected the error in the Modern Portal causing the Total Balance to be added into the sum of the balances that are currently blocked instead of only including the balances from the unblocked accounts.
Article is closed for comments.