- When selecting the association on Collections, Violation, ARC, Work Orders and Invoices, the association selection box in the middle of the page will now be inactive to correct an issue causing any changes made to not be reflected accurately in the portal information.
- Non-ACH type items with a NULL Check No. value on the Bank Reconciliation Report will no longer display ACH in the Check No column and the Check No column will now be blank if manual entry, not ACH or Invoice Check.
- Corrected the error causing a disparity in the file names and date prefix between both portal versions and vantaca.net.
- Corrected the error causing Board Members to not have access to all required reports in the Modern Portal.
- All timestamps/dates within the portal will now match the dates within the web app and use the set System Time Zone accordingly.
- The issue involving duplicate messages being displayed when users pay invoices using multiple bank accounts has been resolved and each invoice statement will now itemize each check/bank account along with the date.
- Corrected the issue causing special characters to cause errors in the statement message when generating two or three column statements.
- The issue causing the Check Queue Date column to incorrectly include one day prior and subsequently cause errors depending on the user’s time zone has been resolved.
- Attempting to edit or upload a new logo or banner image will now update as expected in the Modern Portal.
- Corrected the error in both portal versions causing Homeowner accounts with Blocked Payments to be able to create recurring eCheck payments and will now not be able to create recurring transactions as intended.
- The error causing certain portal pages to be able to be accessed without the proper prerequisite workflow and the same pages to produce an error has been resolved.
- The issue involving a generated statement on a merged homeowner account including data for additional, unintended homeowner properties has been corrected.
- The error causing the PDF viewer to only display the first page when using the browser on an iPad has been resolved.