ACH Header Records
- Corrected an error causing a false positive in ACH Entries due to the bank’s routing number being used in error.
- Interface parameters were added to all affected interfaces to ensure the error does not occur in the future.
Lockbox Check Images
- Users will now be able to view check images on the Valid Records tab following an unintentional error caused by a recent release.
Homeowner Communication Preference
- Corrected the error causing a homeowner’s changes to their communication preference to not be reflected in Homeowner > Activity Notes.
Voided Conversion Item
- Voided conversion items will now be included correctly in the Uncleared Items total on the Bank Reconciliation Report.
User Phone Number
- The error causing phone numbers to not save correctly when attempting to update on the Settings > User screen has been resolved.
- Corrected the issue causing homeowner coupons to be sent to multiple addresses for incorrect amounts.
Action Item Emails
- The error causing emails with large attachments to fail and not notify the user accordingly has been resolved and users will now be notified as intended when emails are undeliverable due to corruption and/or having too many attachments.
Global Portal Settings
- Corrected various issues involving content on the Settings > Portal Pages to be updated and not displaying properly in the Modern Portal.
- The error that was causing the FAQ page to open when attempting to go to the My Items page has been resolved and the links will now function as intended.
- Corrected the error causing the Scan Credit Card popup to appear when iPhone users attempted to type their password when accessing the Modern Portal via Safari.
- Identified the issue causing the footer to display three times on the Login page and are currently working on a solution.
- Removing the footer content has been identified as a temporary solution to this issue until a permanent fix can be identified and implemented.
- The error that was incorrectly redirecting users away from their Billing page to the Make a Payment page has been resolved.
- Corrected the issue preventing all generated Documents from being sent to the Print Queue.
Service Request Emails
- Corrected the error causing emails to be sent to the wrong Service Provider when editing the default provider.
- Deleted Tenant Emails will no longer show in the Tenant email column on the Homeowner > Homeowner List screen.
- Changing Folder Security settings on the Model Association and applying them to an additional association will now work as intended after identifying an error preventing this.
Check Queue Date
- Corrected the error causing the Check Queue Date column to show one day prior due to a time zone issue.
Homeowner Auto Draft
- The error causing the homeowner auto draft information to not save to the database correctly has been resolved.
Owner Transfer Report
- The Owner Transfer Report will no longer display duplicate ownership transfers after identifying the cause of the error.