- Created multiple interfaces for South State and CheckAlt bank accounts.
- Individual validation and lockbox files are associated with each new interface.
- Corrected the issue causing the statement upload to Azure storage to fail and the final file to have no file size without providing the user with an error message.
- The error caused by a change to a validation file that resulted in blocked payment files to contain incorrect information has been resolved.
- Attempting to Filter by Email when Merging Homeowners will now populate the list with homeowners accordingly.
Service Provider Tax ID
- Duplicate Tax IDs will no longer be allowed to be created for Service Providers.
Deleted Action Item Steps
- Corrected the error causing deleted steps to not appear on the configuration window resulting in users being unable to remove the steps from being stepped to unintentionally has been resolved.
- The error causing an empty Reserve column to shift the Totals column and break the established format of the Balance Sheet 2 Column report has been resolved.
- Homeowner Move Payments will now be included on the Deposit Register
- Corrected the issue causing extra spaces to be present in the CheckNo column resulting in error when providing orders to
Bank Account Register
- Corrected the error preventing users from being able to attach a file to a
Bank Account Register's GL Detail.
- Assessment and fee events logic will now function as expected when the associated calendar event date has passed and/or the event has been deleted.
Income Statement Comparison Reports
- Added headers to the Income Statement Comparison reports to differentiate between the Year to Date and Monthly