Maintenance Release Notes - September 18, 2021
- Corrected the issue causing the Prior Budget Year column on the Accounting > Budget screen to display the current year in error instead of the prior year.
- The issue causing duplicate GLs to appear in error on the Accounting > Budget screen has been resolved.
- Prior and Current YTD Actual Expenses will no longer display negative values in error.
- Resolved the issue causing the previous year's Actuals to be pulled into the current year's Actuals in error.
- Resolved the issue causing the Credit Card Payment option to be absent on both Portal versions.
- Resolved the error causing the Budget columns to be blank on the Statement of Revenues and Expenses report.
- Corrected the error causing GL Groups to not display according to their configured order on the following reports:
- Proposed Annual Budget Report
- Budget Report
- Budget Spread Report