CIT's ACH file will now list the Association name as the ACH Description for invoice payments.
Including the name of the Association that paid the vendor via ACH rather than the Provider Name, which was how we used to do it, will allow your vendors a more convenient way of reconciling their accounts.
- The process that was setting a transaction's process date will now perform a validation to check if the last transaction date is longer than six months ago. if it is past the six month mark, the transaction date will be set to the first day of the current month after identifying an error being caused by our previous processing of new bank transactions.
- The error preventing the report from be able to sort by fundID has been resolved.
Proposed Budget Report
- Resolved the error causing the Proposed Budget Report to display the current year instead of the upcoming one.
- The issue involving Account Numbers being cut off when Board Members attempt to view them in the Portal for Owner Refunds has been resolved.
Modern Portal Submit Form
- Clicking the Portal's Submit a Request button multiple times will no longer create multiple Action Items by mistake.
- The error preventing homeowners from being able to create a new
Amenity Reservation after voiding or declining a reservation in the same time slot has been resolved.
Mobile App Double Click Protection
- Resolved the error causing users to be able to submit Work Orders and Violations multiple times causing duplicate action items to be created.
- The error preventing Merge tags from working as expected in the autoresponder subject line with no way to overwrite the default value has been resolved.
Open Board Invoices Report
- Resolved the error causing the As Of and End Date to default to the last day of the prior month instead of populating based on the generation date of the report.
- Corrected the issue preventing GL Accounts from being marked as Not Used even if the account had a zero balance.
Action Item Author
- Resolved issue causing a user created note to incorrectly display as a system created one.
- The error causing various Date columns on the .net application to not accurately reflect dates consistently with their Modern Portal counterpart has been resolved.