Fiscal Year Column
Fiscal Year End has been added as an available column on the All Action Items and My Action Items grids.
- The column will populate an end date that is 12 months from the association's Starting Month of Fiscal Year setting.
- Note: The column will not be enabled by default.
You'll have your association's fiscal year end information readily available to view when handling your action items once you've enabled this new column!
- Updated the verbiage at the bottom of the portal after identifying a grammatical error.
Tenant and Lease Reports
- The error causing the following reports to be displayed in portrait instead of landscape when viewing as a PDF has been corrected:
- Tenant and Lease Report
- Tenant and Lease History Report
- Resolved the issue causing new violation to not appear on homeowner action items and inadvertently showing the step change on the homeowner action item before the inspection was approved.
- The issue causing future charges to be incorporated into current active charges in error when there are multiple rules generating charges on an assessment.
- Assessment charges will now only pull the current active rule for fee generation to prevent any future generated charges from being included in the backend table in error again.
- If an assessment rule has an expiration date that has passed, it will not apply to the assessment.
- If the assessment dates rule begins in the future, it will not apply to the assessment when the current one expires.
- Resolved the timeout errors clients were experiencing when attempting to run the Collections Report.
Action Item Report
- The issue involving the Action Item Report not handling longer than normal action item notes and consequently causing the report to not display the entire message in some cases has been resolved.
- Corrected the error causing real time payments from Paylease/Zego to not post consistently with the correct payment type description.
Article is closed for comments.