A System Activity Note will now be created whenever one of the following actions is performed on Mailroom > Email Accounts:
This new Activity Note will save you time by giving you quick access to the changes made to your numerous Email Account fields without having to create a Support Ticket.
- The error causing AAB's Make Payment button on the Billing page to redirect the user to the incorrect AAB page has been resolved.
- Resolved the error causing non-board member homeowners attempting to be redirected to the Modern Portal's Login page after attempting to view an action item.
View in Nelco
- Resolved the error that was causing the View in Nelco button to be unresponsive when clicking on it in an attachment of formatted note.
- International mailing addresses will now be formatted as expected after identifying an error where the province, postal code and country were being excluded when using the PagePerPage integration.
- The following Imports will now have active validations on the Email column:
- Service Provider Import
- Property and Homeowner Import
- Tenant Import
- The Payment Type will now be included on PPB/Clickpay's imported files instead of a check number for non-check payments.
- The Other Email dropdown will now populate as expected when creating a new Action Item after identifying an error where this field wasn't functioning correctly.
- The following fields have been removed from the Ownership Transfer window:
- Coupon Start Date
- Pay Amt.
- Old Owner - Payment column
- New Owner - Payment column
- Corrected the error causing Bank Returns to create a GL Entry for the operating account when being processed to non-operating accounts.
Balance Sheet Report
- The error causing the Balance Sheet (w/ Codes) Report to ignore the GL Groups configuration on
Association > GL Accounts > GL Groups grid has been resolved.
- Resolved the error causing the Tags filter not filter based on homeowner tags as expected.
Property Homeowner Import
- Blank Settled Date and CO Date fields on the Property Homeowner Import will no longer be auto-populated upon import.
- Resolved the issue causing the Actual YTD column to calculate incorrectly on the Budget Report.
Proposed Annual Budget Report
- The Proposed Annual Budget Report will no longer ignore the Starting Month of Fiscal Year Association Setting.
- Title will now be a required field on the Calendar Events form.
Double Click Protection
- Added double-click protection to the Association > Reconciliation > Post Deposit > Update button after identifying instances where transactions were being recorded for each click.
- Users will no longer be able to add a GL Account to an association that it is already assigned to.
- Clicking Edit on an Amenity Reservation Action Item will no longer cause the Amenity Type to be removed from the Action Item.
- Resolved the issue preventing users from being able to choose the next step from the dropdown when Bulk Stepping Action Items on the My Action Items page.