Current Month Charge Balance
Added the Current Month Charge Balance as a dropdown option on the Assessments > Rules > Edit Fee Rules form.
- [Charge Amount] - [Payment] = [Current Month Charge Balance]
- The Generated Late Fee amount will be the percentage of Current Month's Charge Balance.
- Multiple Charge Balances will account for All Charge Amounts with whatever Payments have been applied to them.
Being able to charge a late fee amount based on the current month's charge balance will keep you in compliance if you're one of Vantaca's California or Georgia clients.
Homeowner Communication Export
The Homeowner Communication Export will now export all documents that have been attached to an Action Item Category when the Action Item has been tied to a Homeowner Account.
- Note: Documents on voided steps will not be included.
- Export will create a Zip file up to 250 MB in size.
- If Zip file exceeds 250 MB, an additional Zip file will be created with the remaining data.
These additions to the Homeowner Communication Export will ensure that all documents that have been added throughout the lifecycle of an action item are accounted for which will come in handy especially when offboarding this information to the next management company.
Added Report Descriptions Tooltips to the Reports menu.
- Clicking the Question Mark icon will open a closeable tooltip with a brief description of the report.
With these tooltips, you'll be able to navigate among all of our offered reports with complete confidence and certainty that you're running the report that best suits your needs.
- Fixed an issue with attachments failing to attach when replying to a closed Action Item in the Modern Portal.
Daily Unreconciled Items Report Export
- Fixed an issue with the Daily Bank Unreconciled Report not exporting data correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the ampersand (&) causing the letters "amp" to display in error (&) when using an ampersand in the invoice subject.
- Fixed an issue with the Last Note Time column not sorting correctly in the All Action Items and My Action Items grid.
- Fixed an issue with the Action Item page links redirecting the user to the homeowner from the previous Action Item instead of the intended current Action Item's homeowner.
- Fixed an issue with the Association > Association List's Portfolio column cutting off the first letter the Portfolio information.
- Fixed the issue causing the deed name to unintentionally transfer to the new owner during an Ownership Transfer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.